As a reminder for those who are interested in viewing the first exhibited images from my ‘China’s Growing Sands‘ project, here are a couple of promo-pieces that have come out for the event tomorrow. Two of Beijing’s leading magazines, the Beijinger and Beijing City Weekend, approached me in the past couple of weeks to conduct a couple of short interviews to promote the event and give a little background to myself and the work. Please take a moment to read the pieces here and here.
Welcome to the blog of Sean Gallagher, a British environmental photojournalist, videographer and multimedia producer based in Beijing, China.
Sean specializes in covering environmental issues in Asia, documenting the conflicts between nature and humanity.
Sean's work has featured in news outlets including Newsweek, The New York Times, The Guardian and Der Spiegel. He is also a contributing photographer to the National Geographic Image Collection.
Be the first to receive updates, news and information on upcoming events.
Recent Posts 最近的博客
Recent Comments 近期评论
- Sean Williams on Probably the Best Photography Blogs in the World
- Jonah Kessel on Ship Narrowly Misses Hitting the Great Wall of China (?!)
- FRANKLYN SAM on Where is the Best Place in Beijing to Buy Photo Equipment?
- Elise Wong on Quote of the Week: Michael Nichols
- Enkhbold on Where is the Best Place in Beijing to Buy Photo Equipment?