Two tearsheets of interest today from two publications that I am very happy that have picked up some of my work recently. The first is from National Geographic who are featuring my work on China’s wetlands in a piece titled “China’s Wetland Revolution”. We worked on this piece to make it an in-depth online feature, told with extended captions which highlight some of the main issues surrounding this issue in China. I’m really happy with the way it has turned out.
Welcome to the blog of Sean Gallagher, a British environmental photojournalist, videographer and multimedia producer based in Beijing, China.
Sean specializes in covering environmental issues in Asia, documenting the conflicts between nature and humanity.
Sean's work has featured in news outlets including Newsweek, The New York Times, The Guardian and Der Spiegel. He is also a contributing photographer to the National Geographic Image Collection.
Be the first to receive updates, news and information on upcoming events.
Recent Posts 最近的博客
Recent Comments 近期评论
- Jonah Kessel on Ship Narrowly Misses Hitting the Great Wall of China (?!)
- FRANKLYN SAM on Where is the Best Place in Beijing to Buy Photo Equipment?
- Elise Wong on Quote of the Week: Michael Nichols
- Enkhbold on Where is the Best Place in Beijing to Buy Photo Equipment?
- Nikolay Mirchev on Probably the Best Photography Blogs in the World…Part 2